2/03/2014

Big News! I've finally decided to create a brand identity and new logo for Oh the Cuteness! Be on the lookout here and Etsy for new style changes!

TADAAA!
Guys, seriously, I am soooo excited to unveil my new branding identity! I'm complete crap with Photoshop, so my dear, sweet, wonderful, and endlessly patient boyfriend helped me (as in pretty much did everything) to create a new brand identity for Oh the Cuteness! It started with my rough sketch and color palette and evolved into the wonderful cohesive brand above! I can't wait until I have a chunk of time to sit down and implement all of these wonderful logos, fonts, buttons, and colors on the blog and shop. Not to mention new business cards, tags, labels, and a banner for the booth! But it will have to wait until this weekend as I've got a new retailer to make things for today, and a craft fair in Oakland this Saturday. If you happen to be in the area, be sure to stop by the Jack of All Trades market in Jack London Square and say hello!

Also don't forget to go enter my Valentine's Day Giveaway! Three winners will be chosen soon so hurry!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! The colours you have chosen are beautiful, as is the branding! :) I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog, I shall definitely be returning x

    ReplyDelete